LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Friday, April 6, 2012

Pulse Check

OMG I can't believe it's been over a week since my last post. I have definitely missed you all. It's crazy the sort of co-dependence you develop with reading blogs. I will say I love catching up and reading all the blogs. Weight loss, introspection, rejuvenation on life, I love it all! As for me I got down to 298.4 on Monday and I haven't seen the number since. When I say that, it doesn't mean it has gone down either. I went grocery shopping on Sunday, but didn't cook any of my meals, so I have eaten out almost all week. Water intake also suffering. On high note I have been to the gym 4 times this week and plan on going tonight and tomorrow. I have learned to make better choices when eating out but I know sodium comes along with eating out. I know where my hiccup is I have to prepare on Sunday, Monday at the latest b/c between working out and going to the second job,  I don't have time to cook any other night.  So tomorrow we're grocery shopping and then I'm cooking up my meals tomorrow night or early Sunday. I have a goal for this month and I plan on making it. How do you guys stay on thrack for the week? Any big Easter plans?

Have a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment