LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Sometimes I may lose the battle, but I will win the war!

What's up  blogville!! Long time no see! It's been over a week and I have been doing a little bit of this and a little bit of that. Maybe a lot of this and a lot of that. I won't like I did a big back slide last week, well maybe it started towards the end of the week before last, but it ended this past Sunday. In my defense I was sick last week from a very long hangover and then I just didn't bounce back into eating right. I finally did get back to working out last Friday and when I looked in the mirror I could see the lbs I had packed back on. Disgusted, but not discouraged. So I'm mostly back on track and still look to be smaller when I go to Dominican Republic in T - 5.5 weeks. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. This must be everybody's down week cause I feel like I done put myself in reverse!
    But its great that your bouncing back quickly, wish I could say the same for myself. Keep up the great work! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, we all have down weeks...the key is not to stay down, which is what has been my problem in the past. I would have an off week and then it would turn into and off month and finally I would throw in the towel with a big ol F*&% it...these days I check myself and stay on course despite my down weeks. Stay encouraged and keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete