LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, September 26, 2011

It's Monday Fun day!

Now that is a damn lie! lol. I don't have this overt aversion to Mondays, but I do love my weekends, so Monday just begins the countdown to Friday. It's not that I don't like my job, I'm just not in love with it. Working in the hospital is draining, but whatever I'm here, so here goes another Monday fun day! lol

It was a beautiful weekend in Atlanta. There was so much going on like the Midtwon Music fest and the HBCU classic FAMU vs. SU. If you wanted to get into something fun, this was the weekend! But, honestly there is always something going on in Atlanta. If you can't find anything to do it's b/c you're a boring person or b/c you just don't want to do anything. I was the latter, I had no agenda and I loved it. I worked out, I watched movies, I did a little shopping, I cooked, I watched football, everything done within a 5 mile radius of my house. It was a good weekend for me, just chillaxin.

Last week I worked out 5 days and even had one day where I worked out twice. For the most part I ate very good. This weekend, I went to Cheeseburger Paradise but I ate good for the remainder of the weekend. I worked out both weekend days and really pushed myself hard, I have the sore legs and but to prove it! And guess what I worked out this morning too! Hell yea! I haven't gotten to the point where morning workouts give me extra energy in the day, but it is a good feeling to know that I have already worked out and if I decide to work out in the evening, it'll be my second one.

Last week, I came across a cooking website Skinnytaste and saw some pretty amazing recipes, so I made 2 of them last night. One of them was Chicken Rollatini with Spinach alla Parmagiana and the other was Crockpot Santa Fe Chicken. The Rollatini is awesome, having that for dinner sometime this week and the Santa Fe is tonight. My goal is to make different dishes just to add variety b/c I think that's when I fall off.
Pictures will be coming of the dishes I made!

Have a great Monday and go Cowboys!!



No comments:

Post a Comment