LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Can't believe I miss being sore!!!

So I'm going to make this a quick one. The week started off well with the awesome lower body workout on Sunday and cooking 2 meals that same night. By Monday afternoon the muscles in my legs were burning. I was sore. Sore as hell to be exact and still am. My walking pace decreased as I felt the muscles from my ass and legs burn. Someone at worked asked me if I was ok and I was. I haven't had this feeling in a long time. The feeling that I really worked out my muscles and have the soreness to prove it. Maybe some of the soreness would have been eliminated if I would have stretch after that workout, but I had to get home in time to watch football of course! I also went to the gym yesterday and today. Getting in the groove, working it out! Goal is to wake up and get in a morning cardio session in and kickboxing in the evening. I can do it. I will do it.

I've made some new purchases to help in my weight loss efforts and I'll write more about them later this week. I've also been making lists and I plan to be sharing them soon! Alright that's all folks! Goodnight and don't forget to include the Dallas Cowboys in your prayers! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment