LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Yep..This time is the charm

So, I have been officially M.I.A for about 3 months now. The motivation that I had at the beginning of 2011, eluded me the last 4 months of the year. As I watched the scale creep up and up, my mind was saying I needed to get a hold of things, but my actions were not on the same page. So what took me 6 months to lose I gained back in 4 months. Frustrating, but I can only be mad at myself. So I'm not going to give excuses about why/how I got back to my starting weight of last year, b/c the bottom line is I ate too damn much of the wrong things and I didn't work out.

So here I am yet again, starting anew. My motivation is there and my actions are as well. Went back to the gym and really worked out yesterday and did good with my eating. So I'm claiming that this is the last time I will be starting over again!

Today I am sore. I went to the gym twice yesterday and am sore as hell today! I'm trying not to do too much, so I don't burn out, but I am trying to structure my workouts so they are efficient. Consistency is my goal!

I'm glad to be back!





3 comments:

  1. Welcome back, homie ...time to work! Ease back into it, no need to over-do the diet or exercise. Think about small changes you can commit to for a lifetime. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can do it!! Don't over do it because you will get burnt out!!

    Can't wait to watch your progress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! I am happy to be back! You two are most definitely inspiration!

    ReplyDelete