LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Friday, January 27, 2012

“You can't get much done in life if you only work on the days when you feel good.”

Who has two thumbs and goes to the gym on a Friday night?? That would be me! This day started off how I wanted it to, me getting off early, but then things changed after that. The plan was to get my nails done, go to the gym and curl my hair. Well only one of those things was done, the gym. I ended up seeing a friend and we hung out for what was supposd to be 30 minutes for 3 hours. So when I left there I went to Lane Bryant and bought a cute dress and going to the gym was no longer on the agenda. I left the store around 8p and I just knew I was going to go home and catch up on the DVR and then I got this email on my phone from a friend:   

Talk about something that came at the right time! So I took my ass to the gym at 9p. I was surprised that there was still a good amount of people at the gym, so I didn't feel like a complete lame ass. I also met a hot guy at the gym, who I couldn't tell if he was just making conversation or flirting but that was cool. Anywho, got a good hour in and came on home. So no hair or nails done today, but I did go to the gym and bought a cute dress, which I will be showing off here!



This weekend might be a little busy b/c tomorrow I have to work, get my nails done and then go to a birthday dinner. I am hoping I can fit in some gym time sometime in there as well. Sunday, grocery shopping, cleaning and cooking and try to make it to Stone Mountain to get some outdoor walking in.
Busy weekend, but I can do it! Hope you all have a good weekend too!!


1 comment:

  1. I had seen your post, it is very nice and helpful. Please visit our blog also Mom Blog Names

    ReplyDelete