LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Weekend Wrap up...The Good, the Bad and the Ugly

Happy Tuesday!!!

Aren't we so glad we get to start another week! Ok, so I'm being a little facetious. If you're like me, you had to work on MLK day. I know and I live in Atlanta!! The city should shut down, let me tell it...ok maybe not, but as you can tell I wouldn't have minded being off! The weekend was a pretty laid back one, somewhat productive.

The Weekend Wrap up:

The Good: Well this isn't part of the weekend, but I did work out 5 days last week. The Bad: I didn't work out at all this weekend. The Good: I got to catch up and hang out with one of my girlfriend's who's moving to my home state. The Bad: We decided to meet up at her favorite Mexican restaurant, Tiajuana Garage (it's so-so to me) and watch football, where I had a fajitas. I will say that usually I always ask for more tortillas and I didn't this time, just ate the amount given The Ugly: Three maragaritas and a brownie a la mode! Damn Gina!!! The Good: Cooked my meals for the week on Sunday and also went to see The Girl with The Dragon Tattoo at the movies. The Bad: I ate the leftover brownie I couldn't finish the night before.
With the exception of Saturday night, I was pretty on point with my eating. Yesterday I worked at both of my hospitals, so needless to say it was a long day. Didn't work out yesterday, but I will mos def be kickboxing tonight.

I have a question: How do you make it through the weekend without completely messing up?

Weight loss total last week: 3.4 lbs!




3 comments:

  1. 3.4lbs?! ...right back into the game, good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Weekends are the devil!! I am the picture of good eating until Friday night rolls around...but I have gotten better. Take it one habit at a time and you'll conquer that weekend beast. I have narrowed my free day to a free meal. So yay for progress. Good luck.....enjoyed the read.

    ReplyDelete