LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Weekend Wrap up

Happy Tuesday! This weekend I did pretty good. Went out to eat twice and only ate something bad during one of those meals. I swear Chuy's Mexican is the best, so needless to say that is not where I ate within reason. Considering that was the only meal I ate off plan this week, I'm not trippin. I worked out both Saturday and Sunday and I might add I worked all day on Saturday! So last week I got in 4 days of working out. Not bad, but ultimately my goal is to get to 5-6 days. Since I worked out on Sunday, I'm pretty sure I'll get that in this week. TOM also reared her ugly head this weekend, so  I'm a little bloated. I don't feel bloated, but when you drink over 100 oz of water and only have to go to the bathroom 3 times, I'm pretty sure that my body is holding on to some of it.

Sunday I cooked two meals and roomy did as well. They are all portioned out and ready to go for the week. I am really trying to stay on a schedule with working out and work so having meals already made, comes in very handy.

No gym tonight, worked both jobs tonight and I'm a little tired, but tomorrow I'm fitting in 2 workouts! Let you know how that goes. Goodnight!



2 comments:

  1. Chuys is my FAVORITE!!! I could eat my weight in chips and salsa! I'm sure I'll go there this weekend too! I get the Mexi Cobb salad or the Crispy Tacos with chicken..yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A woman with a good fitness plan is DANGEROUS! And you, my dear, are dangerous. Holler!

    ReplyDelete