LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, April 25, 2011

Another Monday...

So here we are again, starting another week and another chance to "do better." Last week wasn't awful for me, by all means, but it started way better than it ended. The end of the week saw me at a happy hour and a carribbean restaurant twice and not to mention the drinks. I was proud of myself though, b/c I did make it to the gym 4 times and did some pretty kick ass workouts and I made better choices when I did eat off plan. I did have some non scale victories this week. A coworker told me I was looking 'skinny' and at the gym a guy said "girl, you're looking good, I see you're losing weight." All in all could have been better, bet could have been way way worse. Anywho that was last week..

Today my eating started bad and got better throughout the day. I also made an appearance at the gym and I put it in. Today was my lower body day so I know I'm going to be feeling it in the morning. Tomorrow is personal trainer day and I will get on the awful stair stepper, I swear that machine is the devil! So I have a few things going on this summer such as my trip to the Dominican Repubublic!!! I so can't wait! Like Young Jeezy says
said I'm stressed out...so tired my days...so long said I'm stressed out...so tired gotta...move On I needa vacation..
Not only do I plan on getting it in while I'm there (use your imagination:)), I plan on showing off a slimmer me. So b/c of this upcoming trip, I am going to really be consistent and will be making plan to make sure I do so. As soon as I get it together, you know it will be here! Anywho, it's time for me to go to sleep so I can attempt to get up for my morning workout.



No comments:

Post a Comment