LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

A month and half of recap

So I have been missing in action! For a little over a month and half now to be exact. I've read on a lot of blogs that usually when a blogger strays away from posting, they usually have strayed from a healthy living lifestyle. In the case of this aspiring blogger, that is somewhat the case. In the month of March my weight fluctuated from 298-308. Yep I saw under 300 lbs for about 3 days in March. You would have thought that would have motivated me to keep going, but it only gave me a false sense of comfort. That false sense of comfort led me to eating a lot more of the good bad stuff and thinking that working out will right the wrongs. The one thing in this month and a half I have realized is that consistency is the key and I have to be more accountable to what I put in my body. That is so much easier said than done!!

So now that I have finally gotten my ass back in gear, I have come up with some goals to address different aspects of my life (including updating my blog at least 3 times a week:)). So in these upcoming days look forward to seeing more and reading more b/c I'm ready to commit to blogging and chronicling my journey.


No comments:

Post a Comment