LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Thursday, May 19, 2011

I feel good!!!

Happy Thursday!!!

It's almost the weekend and I.can't.wait!!! I have no major plans but I do have to work, clean up and do my hair, but that's all on Saturday and Sunday I'll be free!

This week I have worked out 3 days so far! Two of those I was trying to find excuses not to go, but I did. I did 2 days at my new favorite gym and one at the regular. I have only been going to X3 for a little over 2 weeks and I already feel stronger and dare I say it, I feel like my body is changing!

I went home last weekend and my only goal was not to gain weight! Mission accomplished. I did manage to work out one day and while I did eat a litle off than what I have been doing, I didn't do any major damage! When I was home I got a lot of comments about how I look good and to keep up the work, so that was very motivating, but scary at the same time! It's like people notice a difference and they will expect to keep seeing a difference and if they don't you're obviously failing. Fortunately, for me I'm not going to fail! I'm claiming it. I'm still weighing in at 300, but I vow on my birthday June 2nd when I weigh myself, I will be under 300 and will never be over it again!

I can't believe I will be in the Dominican Republic in 3 months exactly! I can't wait seriously!! The sun, the drinks, the men, Oh my!


No comments:

Post a Comment