LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Friday, February 3, 2012

Beasting.com

Happy Friday peeps!!!

I am so happy that the weekend is here and I don't have to work Saturday or Sunday!! :::happy dancing::: So let me tell you how I was beasting.com yesterday. I worked out 3 times at 3 different locations. I did kickboxing at X3, met up with my personal trainer for an hour and then met up with my girl and then did 30 minutes on the stairmaster and an extensive lower body workout. Yes, I was beasting.com! I had snacks in my lunch bag so I ate something between all of the workouts and honestly I wasn't all that tired. Now don't get me wrong, I was proud of what I did, but I doubt I will be doing those kind of days often, b/c when I woke up this morning my body was like dead weight!



So this weekend I have two possibly 3 things to attend. I have been coming up with plans of action so I don't succumb to junk food at the house party tonight and Super Bowl part Sunday night. I do plan on working out today through Sunday, but I think I'm going to pack snacks for my purse and honestly I  have to listen to my conscious brain. You know that voice that says "Girl, that's too much or You know you don't need that." When I tell you that it's hard to listen to that part of your brain esp when you're in the moment, it is. But I'm going to listen this weekend. I have been having an awesome week and I don't want to derail it by a massive salt intake. I just need to tell myself that weight loss this week is going to taste better than spicy garlic wings...o_O.

That's all for now folks!! Have a great Friday!




1 comment:

  1. Beast mode---ON!!! I know you felt exhausted but super proud of yourself. IT feels great to shock your system and just get it done. Hope you have great week.

    ReplyDelete