LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, February 20, 2012

Friend Makin Monday!

                         
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: http://www.alltheweigh.com/ so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!

FMM: Travel


  1. Where did your most recent trip take you?  My last was to Houston. That is my hometown!  
  2. Is there a place that you’d like to visit that you haven’t yet?  If so, where?  There are so many places I’d like to visit!  I’d have to say that I would like to visit some places in the east like China and the Phillipines. There are also some Caribbean spots I would like to go to: Turks and Caicos and Barbados to name a few.
  3. Do you travel lightly, or do you cram as much into your luggage as possible?  I don't even know how to pack light! I always over pack. It's better to be prepared right?? :)
  4. Do your eating and exercise habits change when you travel? If so, how?  Exercise is pretty much non existent unless I'm on the third floor and there isn't an elevator. Eating can be pretty bad as well. I really need to do better when I go my vacations, so I don't spend the first week back home detoxing!
  5. Tell us about a place you’ve been that you’d like to go back to.  London...I want to go back as the hot American! :)  
  6. Do you prefer to travel at a certain time of year?  I love the summer, b/c I love hot weather.
  7. If you had to choose, would you go to the beach or the mountains?  I could seriously be a beach bum. I love, love, love the beach!
  8. Have you ever needed a passport to travel?  Yep…Europe, Nigeria, Jamaica, Dominican Republic.
  9. Do you collect anything in your travels?  Just good times with my friends!
  10. Where do you plan to go next?  I'm going home twice in April (but that doesn't count) and I'm going to Jamaica twice, in July and October. I can't wait!!!
Tune in tomorrow for the weekend update!




No comments:

Post a Comment