LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, February 6, 2012

Friend Makin Monday!


Hey peeps! Happy Monday! Back on the weekly grind again! How was your weekend? Did you make it to the gym? Did you continue your good eating through the weekend? I can say for myself I did workout both Saturday and Sunday. As far as eating, I ate only 3 meals and not the good kind of meals. IHOP, a subway sandwich and Chuy's. The sub sandwich wasn't actually bad, but I ate too much at IHOP and Chuy's. I have this problem with wanting to clean my plate, so I eat everything and then feel gross later. Weekends are definitely my downfall. I'm working on it though.


I saw this over at MissHaneefa's blog and I decided to join in on the fun! Another way to learn about yours truly!



Habits

  1. Are you proactive, or do you procrastinate?  If I do it today, I won't have anything tomorrow! Enough said! lol
  2. Do you eat breakfast everyday? Yes I do. It's usually oatmeal or cereal with a banana. I think I'm going to change it up though to eggs and turkey bacon and fresh fruit.
  3. How much time do you spend watching TV on an average day? Since I started my second job and have been working out, I really haven't been getting much TV in. If I can get an hour of tv in that would be good.
  4. Do you talk on the phone, or do you prefer e-mail and/or text messages?  I think all correspondences have a time and place, but I would rather much be on the phone when I have time to catch up with people. I'm not a person who can hold a whole conversation on text and I can't really talk on the phone at work, so emailing is great during the day.
  5. Do you exercise in the morning, afternoon or evening? I usually go to the gym right after work. I have been trying to get up early and do a morning workout, but I love to sleep.
  6. Do you take time for yourself regularly? Outside of going to the gym, I really don't. This weekend was the exception, I didn't do anything and it was great!
  7. How often do you make your bed? Only when I go out of town, so I can come back to a made up bed.
  8. Do you plan meals? If so, how far in advance?  My roommate and I have been cooking all all of our meals on Sunday and portioning them out, so I usually will just pick one out from the fridge throughout the week.
  9. Do you wake up at the same time everyday? No not really. It has been sort of slow at work so I range from getting there at 8 to sometimes 9. The latest I get up is 7:30 though.
  10. How often do you brush your teeth? I brush every morning and sometimes in the evening.



No comments:

Post a Comment