LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Let's talk about Sh$t!

No seriously let's talk about shit. Since I have been on my healthy quest this year I have definitely noticed a change in my shit. The consistency, the frequency all that good stuff. I used to be one of those people who could never take a dump in public places not even at work in our private bathrooms. I just couldn't do it. I was a 2 shit a day person, when I wake up and in the evening. I could be at work and around 2p think, "Hmmm I need to take a shit, I'll just wait until I get home." That time would be around 6p. I would wait 4 hours to get home and take a dump in the comfort of my own home. Not anymore...I usually have to do the doo about 3 times a day sometimes 4. So I have to go while I'm at work and b/c I usually go straight to the gym from work, I make sure I do the doo before I leave. It definitely makes a world of difference.
So here comes the tmi lol...I have noticed that when I clean up after myself after the deed is done, there is hardly anything on the toilet tissue, I mean literally sometimes there is nothing on there. Now when I wasn't eating healthy...I won't even describe the clean up. O_o There also isn't much of a smell. I think one of the reasons I didn't like taking a shit in public places was b/c I was afraid of people coming behind me and smelling the damage I just caused. Now, no smell or at least its so faint the bathroom deodorizer can eat up the smell. As far as what it looks like, if I have been eating a lot of salad it's usually green. It looks soft and comes out pretty easily. The funny thing is that sometimes I can sit on the toilet and it feels like hardly anything came out and then I look in the toilet and, 'Dayum!!!! When did all that come out???' Then there are times when I feel like something should have come out, but nothing really did. Overall I think my bowel movements have gotten a lot healthier.

Have you guys noticed a change in your bowel movements?

As for the regular shit...I have been counting my calories and getting my water in (160 oz) and I have been to the gym twice this week. I still need to do better getting my water in before it gets too late, so I'm not in the bathroom all night. I think I tweeked my back doing something so I may have to slow down tonight. All in all a pretty decent week.

TGIAF!!!

6 comments:

  1. OMG, real talk, what! HA!

    The only thing I have noticed is if I don't consume enough water, my high protein meals get locked up inside me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad I'm not the only one! lol

      Delete
  2. LOL you are too much!! But I too experienced once I am done, there is nothing or little to none on the tissue. I think that and the odorless BM has to do with the increase of water intake and of course a healthier diet. All signs of a happier and healthier colon. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know my boo flaws pretty regular when I am on the grind with my water and healthy food. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so happy I just found your blog. And this is my firt post. And I am in love! Yes, my poop is drastically different when I'm on coarse with healthy eats & lots of water. Dr. Oz would wanna take a picture and send it to Oprah to use on her show. That's how good they are. Thanks for the laugh!

    ReplyDelete