LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Who would've thought..

...counting calories actually works! I am a definitely a believer now! So with the challenge I'm in I had to send in my weigh in results and drum roll please...down 4.4 lbs since I started the challenge (on Thursday, I think) and 5.2 for the whole week and not even a whole week, b/c my weigh ins are on Tuesday. It's kind of empowering counting the calories you eat, no crazy or binge weekend, b/c I had to account for my calories. I'm still trying to work out the kinks, getting in more protein (gave up red meat for Lent) spacing out my snacks so I don't hit that lull at the end of the day, packing snacks, but overall a very good start. So far 121 lbs have been lost on the challenge and I'm pretty sure some people have posted some pretty big numbers. I just have to make sure I stay on it, b/c like I said the prize is sweet. Made it to the gym 5 times this week and since the theme for March is Beast Mode I made sure all of them counted. Yep I'm on my way to some big things this year.
How did I do with my weekend goals, you ask?? Well I'm 2 out 4 for now. I think I can say I safely avoided the binge over the weekend and I limited myself to just one shot with the girls last night, which is mos def a win for me! If you don't know I can sometimes be a weekend warrior with drinks. I don't need to have a glass of wine with dinner or to put me to sleep during the week, honestly I don't even care for wine, but come the weekend and I'm hanging out, I can get it in. I love to have drinks with my friends and maybe b/c of the extra sexiness I can drink my fair share and not get drunk b/c that's not cute at all. But this weekend, I had just one and a good time was had by all. So maybe I might keep it up b/c 1. I'd rather eat my calories than drink them 2. It'll help my wallet out a little.

So how's everyone's weekend been? I hope good!



2 comments: