LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Hump Day!!

The week is almos over and my favorite day is almost here (Thursday). It was a busy day in the world of a trauma hospital. No interesting cases today just the same ole swallowing issues and cognitive impairments.

Today was a pretty good day for me eating wise, no cheating except for I did make two turkey wraps on wheat tortillas, in hindsight I should have had just one. Today was my coworker's birthday so there was cake for the occasion and I said no to the cake! It wasn't that hard, I just didn't put myself in the situation to be tempted. The cake did look damned good though.

A mantra that I have been using since yesterday is Mind over Matter. It has helped me in my weak moments when I have wanted to stray. I remind myself that it really is mind over matter and it kept me from eating that cake and going to the gym today for the 9th day in a row! Hot damn!


No comments:

Post a Comment