LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Just a Quickie!!

What's up blog world?? It's Saturday and I have worked out 6 days in a row! Yay me!! Didn't make it to bootcamp this morning b/c I had a late night, but I did still manage to make it to the gym when I woke up. Last night I met up with a friend for drinks and I only had one drink and we split a quesadilla (2 pieces). Not so bad...then this morning happened. On my way home I made a stop at Chick-fil-a. I do love that place. That was so not on my menu for breakfast but I had it, it was good and I'm over it. I've eaten good for the rest of the day and now I'm getting ready to go out with the girls. No alcohol for me tonight, I used my extra calories on chicken biscuits this morning. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment