LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Friday, June 10, 2011

I'm Back...Again!

I know that it is true for me that when, I am slacking on my blog or not reading blogs, I am somewhere enjoying something fried and something sweet (sometimes the foods are both, lol). As of Monday Tuesday, I have gotten my act together. I have been to the gym 3 days in a row! One day I even went to two different gyms. The countdown to DR is getting shorter and I will be at a least 20 lbs lighter. I'm claiming it!

I just have to internalize that so much of this weight loss journey is depending on what you eat. Outside of not working out for 2 weeks prior to this week. I have been working out consistently. I got down to 294.8 and then when I woke up out of the food coma I was 308. Damn!! Now I'm at 302.6, the same weight I was at the end of February. That's 3 months of bullshitting and it's time to get off the pot! Really...

This weekend is going to pretty laid back. I'm going to an art exhibit tonight and I work tomorrow, ughh. After that straight chillin! I plan to get some working out in, but that's not new.


No comments:

Post a Comment