LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Happy Thursday!

Hey Blogworld!! Sorry I have been MIA! Things have been hectic and I've been tired so I haven't been able to wrap my head around posting. Fortunately I have a little break at work, so it's time to update you. Weighed in on Monday and it was soo not good, up to 298.8. I think a 6 lb gain from last Monday (I'll post the scale later). I know it was all due to TOM being here, but it still doesn't feel good to see it on the scale, esp when you've worked out 7 days in a row and only had 2 minor indulgences. So I chalked it up to bloat and kept it moving on Monday. Then Wednesday happened...oh the horror...

I had a late Tuesday/Wednesday morning and was hungry so I was in a McDonald's drive thru at 1 in the morning and pretty much the day went to hell from there. I pretty much ate out all of my meals yesterday and they weren't healthy either. So I can only imagine what may have started off as a bloated weight gain is being maintained by fat girl Wednesday eating. I don't know why I let myself get out control some days. :( But today is a new day and I refuse to repeat Wednesday again! So even though I didn't pack my lunch, I did bring my snacks and I plan on getting a veggie tray or salad for lunch and I do bootcamp tonight. I'm picking myself up and getting back in stride. Can't let one day derail my efforts! Alright now it's time to get back to work. :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment