LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Friday, June 17, 2011

Just call me a Go Girl!

Hello Blog world! So it's after midnight my time, but of course this post is pertaining to Thursday...

I got it in at the gym for 10 days in row! Where they do that at?!?! Right here!!! LOL! I so wanted to go to X3 today and kick some my ass, but when I was going up and down the stairs, my knees were a little achy and I had to take a shit. That is one the thing I try my hardest not to do in public, taking a shit. I love the comforts of my own home and I know how mine smells and I know how it feels when I walk in after someone just did it, so I do try to hold it. There are exceptions to the rule of course, like when I'm going on a long plane trip. I'd rather do it at the airport than on the plane, if the urge hits. Also if I have the bg's (bubble guts), then you know I'm looking for the nearest bathroom in sight! LOL. Fortunately that has only happened to me once and I was at work of all places. I made sure I went to a bathroom no one goes to and I laid the smack down! LOL. Thank God no one came in after me! So now that I've given insight to my bowel habits, I'll tell you after I handled that at home I took an hour and 45 min nap. OMG it was so what I needed! I really felt good. I was able to wake up and go to the gym and get my fitness in!

Today's Workout:
15 minutes on the stairstepper. (I'm so proud of myself b/c I can finally do 15 minutes without stopping!)

30 minutes with trainer Valerie (I have been working with her a little bit at LA Fitness, but our sessions end in the next 2 weeks) We did upper boddy and core

2 miles in 30 minutes on the treadmill! This is big for me b/c this was the first time I did 2 miles in 30 minutes.

I took some pictures of what I look like now in my 'progress outfit', not a pretty sight, but it can only get better from here. Tomorrow is my first official training session with Kimberly at X3 and I'm excited to see what she has in store. On Sunday I'm starting a challenge that the nutritionist is doing with all of her students at X3. It's 6 weeks long and I've already missed the first 2 weeks, so I can't win but I'll at least be a part of it. I'll post the information about the challenge and any tips that I get here on my blog. I'm fortunate that I'm in a position where I can pay for extra services to assist in weight loss/fitness endeavors and I'm not going to be stingy with the info! Happy Friday!!!   





No comments:

Post a Comment