LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Is it only Tuesday?!?!?

Hello Blogville! I.am.tired.com and we still have 3 more days of the week! Damn! It could be to these past 2 days I have been killing it with my workouts or it could be the fact that "TOM" reared his ugly head yesterday morning. I'm going with the latter. I woke up this morning and I was in a funk all day. I didn't want to really talk with my co workers, I ate lunch by myself and I found patience was a little short with my patients. That damn TOM!!! Tom didn't keep me from starting my fitness class though. :)

I started back with a fitness class that an RN at my hospital does. She is also a certified personal trainer and a certified health nut. She just had her first baby at 38, gained 34 lbs and lost 44 lbs in 3 months. Show off...Anywho she did the classes last year and I had some success, losing weight and watching my body change. Unfortunately after I got back from my Jamaica trip ( last August), I couldn't keep it together and gained 20 of the 31 lbs I lost while I was in a food coma until this past January. Her classes are hardcore. Today was a cardio day, so we ran a mile, did sprints on the track, did stairs and treadmill intervals and finished with abs. It was one killer hour and I am happy to say that I did better than 2 people in the class maybe even 3 (not a whole lot, but better). I mention this b/c last year I was the one who was always last and needed encouragement, but I was the one encouraging today. :)

So now lets tally it up...I do the fitness class 3x/week, I meet with a trainer 2x/week and my goal is to kickbox at least 2-3x/week. This is weight doesn't have a chance! 




No comments:

Post a Comment